AERAULIQA filters are for air handling units Aerauliqa QR series. Each set contains two filters.
There are 2 options of filters sets for Aerauliqa units:
– Economy: G4+G4 or M5+M5.
– Efficient: F7+G4 or F7+M5.
G4 (Coarse 65%) filter captures larger particles like dust, insects, down, and part of pollens.
M5 (ePM10 50%) filter in addition captures medium-sized particles as pollens, mold, spores etc.
F7 (ePM1 70%) filter captures the smallest harmful particles, including all allergens, even part of smog particles. Therefore, it is recommended:
– If you or your family members suffer from seasonal allergies, asthma, or other respiratory diseases.
– If premises are in city centers, near to main roads or industrial zones.
– During the heating season if neighboring houses use solid fuels, especially coal, for heating.
F7 filter has bigger pressure loses, therefore:
– Airflow though it is lower or higher energy consumption.
– It gets contaminated quicker.
– Are not used for extracted air filtration, because it may increase energy consumption or even lower heat recovery efficiency. We do not recommend the F7+F7 set.
AERAULIQA filters are extremely hermetic, therefore filtration efficiency is higher than most other filters.
Filters are made in EU and correspond requirements of humid climate.
Filtering efficiency has been tested at an independent laboratory in Germany.