Oxygen filters are for X-Air C200 air handling unit. Each set contains two filters.
There are 2 options of filters sets for Oxygen units:
– Economy: G4+G4
– Efficient: F7+G4
G4 (Coarse 65%) filter captures larger particles like dust, insects, down, and part of pollens.
F7 (ePM1 70%) filter captures the smallest harmful particles, including all allergens, even part of smog particles. Therefore, it is recommended:
– If you or your family members suffer from seasonal allergies, asthma, or other respiratory diseases.
– If premises are in city centers, near to main roads or industrial zones.
– During the heating season if neighboring houses use solid fuels, especially coal, for heating.
F7 filter has bigger pressure loses, therefore:
– Airflow though it is lower or higher energy consumption.
– It gets contaminated quicker.
Oxygen filters are extremely hermetic, therefore filtration efficiency is higher than most other filters.
Filters are made in EU and correspond requirements of humid climate.
Filtering efficiency has been tested at an independent laboratory in Germany.