Applicable air handling units: FLEXIT EcoNordic, FLEXIT EcoNordic W4
Quality level: the same quality as an original filter.
- Supply air filter: 269x242x95. Class F7.
- Extract air filter: 269x242x95. Class F7.
Manufacturer part numbers
- ePM1 55% (F7): 117079.
Separate filter sets might be available. Please read more on filter classes…
To the most other analog filters:
- The frame is made of thick, water-resistant cardboard. Operates even at a relative humidity of 100%. Suitable for humid European climate.
- Firmly glued throughout all frame areas. Filter construction is airtight and there are no leakages of dust and other particles through connections.
- Tested according to the new EN ISO 16890 standard.
- Filters are manufactured from high-quality synthetic filtering media. Such filtering material is much stronger and damage-resistant. The holes will not appear on the filter, which may let through the dust and other dangerous particles.
To the filters with metal frame:
- Ecological factor. Cardboard is made from renewable sources that are easily recyclable.
- Filters are manufactured from high-quality synthetic filtering media. Most of the metal-framed filters had media from low-quality fiberglass. Fiberglass material can be easily damaged by accidentally touching it.
- Bigger filtering area: lower pressure drops and longer service time.
- Airtight construction. The filter in the metal frame is usually placed without gluing. Therefore, air leakages of dusty air occur nearby the frame and media connection area.
Packing: filters are packed in a cardboard box for long-term storage in a dry environment.
Filter replacement manuals: click to download…
Replacement period: replacement period of the air filters depends on ambient air contamination. Usually, filters serve for 3-6 months.
- A higher discount is being applied by purchasing more than 10 filter sets. Please contact us directly.