Applicable air handling units: FLEXIT Nordic CL2, FLEXIT Nordic CL3, FLEXIT Nordic CL4
Quality level: the same quality as an original filter: with gasket and handle.
- Supply air filter: 290x230x48
- Extract air filter: 290x230x48.
Manufacturer part numbers
- ePM1 70% (F7): 117746.
Packing: filters are packed in a cardboard box for long-term storage in a dry environment.
- Advantages:To the most other analog filters:
- Strong cardboard frame. Operates even at a relative humidity of 100%. Suitable for humid European climate.
- Firmly glued throughout all frame areas. Filter construction is airtight and there no leakages of dust and other particles through connections.
- Tested according to the new EN ISO 16890 standard. Previous EN 779 expired on 01/07/2018. By not providing data according to the new standard filter supplier misleads the customer.
- Filters are manufactured from high-quality synthetic filtering media. Such filtering material is much stronger and damage-resistant. The holes will not appear on the filter, which may let through the dust and other dangerous particles.
- High filtering efficiency: ePM1 70% (F7) class filter. Even the main original F7 filters have a filtering efficiency of 1µm dangerous particles up to 60%. Most analog filters are manufactured from cheap material, which filters less than 50% of these particles and therefore corresponds to the lower ePM2.5 class.
To the filters with metal frame:
- Filters are manufactured from high-quality synthetic filtering media. Most of metal framed filters had media from fiberglass. Fiberglass material can be easily damaged by accidentally touching it.
- Bigger filtering area: lower pressure drops and longer service time. In our filters filtering material is 46 mm in height, while in metal-framed filters it is usually about 30 mm.
- Airtight construction. The filter in the metal frame is usually placed without gluing. Therefore, air leakages of dusty air occur nearby the frame and media connection area.
Filter replacement manuals: click to download…
Replacement period: replacement period of the air filters depends on ambient air contamination. Usually, filters serve for 3-6 months. Standard settings of the air handling unit are 90 days.
- A higher discount is being applied by purchasing more than 10 filter sets. Please contact us directly.