Applicable air handling units: FLEXIT UNI 3, FLEXIT SPIRIT UNI 3.
Quality level: the same quality as an original filter.
- Supply air filter: 419x192x31.
- Extract air filter: 419x192x31.
Filtering efficiency F7 filter:
- Coarse particles: >99% (dust, pollens)
- PM10 particles: >93% (mold spores, pet dander)
- PM2.5 particles: >70% (combustion particles)
- PM1 particles: >55% (smog particles, virus cariers)
Filter construction (F7):
- Type: MPL (deep pleat). Extra-large filtering surface.
- Filtering material: new generation glass fiber.
- Frame: moisture-resistant cardboard.
- Filtering material resistant to the growth of microorganisms: complies with VDI 6022.
Manufacturer part numbers
- F7: 110716.
To the most other analog filters:
- Much wider filtering area. Much more material is used. Filtering surface larger up to 30%.
- Antimicrob. Glass fiber does not provide conditions for the growth of microorganisms.
- Firmly glued throughout all frame areas. Filter construction is airtight and there are no leakages of dust and other particles through connections.
- Tested according to the new EN ISO 16890 standard.
To the filters with metal frames:
- Airtight construction. The filter in the metal frame is usually placed without gluing. Therefore, air leakages of dusty air occur nearby the frame and media connection area.
- Completely corrosion resistant. Filters with standard galvanized steel metal frames can be affected by corrosion in quite a short period.
- Easily disposable. Filter with metal frame must be disassembled before disposal by separating the metal frame from filter media. It is not very pleasant as the filter is dirty.
Filter replacement manuals: click to download…
Expected service time:
- F7 filter: 4-6 months (depends on ambient air contamination)
- Activated carbon filter: 3 months.
Packing: filters are packed in a cardboard box for long-term storage in a dry environment.
Warranty: 2-year warranty if stored in proper conditions.
Manufactured in the EU.
Discounts and VAT:
- VAT rates:
- EU residents depend on the country’s VAT rate.
- Norway residents: 25%
- EU Companies: 0% (except LTU)
- Other Non-EU residents and Companies: 0%.
- A higher discount is being applied by purchasing more than 10 filter sets. Please contact us directly.