Applicable air handling units: FLEXIT UNI 4.
Quality level: the same quality as an original filter. Premium Synthetic (hybrid) frame!
- Supply air filter: 459x207x31.
- Extract air filter: 459x207x31.
Manufacturer part numbers
- ePM1 70% (F7): 110898.
Packing: filters are packed in cardboard box for a long-term storage in a dry environment.
To the most other analog filters:
- Thin synthetic frame. Totally resistant to humidity. Suitable for humid European climate.
- Much wider filtering area. The thin frame does not cover the filtering surface. The standard frame covers from 0.5 to 1 cm perimeter of the filter. Wider filtering area leads to lower pressure drops, and therefore lower energy consumption.
- Resistant to deformations. The synthetic frame is more flexible therefore doesn’t crack or deform during transportation and accident drops.
- Antimicrob. Synthetic media do not provide conditions for the growth of microorganisms.
- Firmly glued throughout all frame area. Filter construction is airtight and there no leakages of dust and other particles through connections.
- Tested according to the new EN ISO 16890 standard. Previous EN 779 expired on 01/07/2018. By not providing data according to the new standard filter supplier misleads the customer.
- Filters are manufactured from high-quality synthetic filtering media. Such filtering material is much stronger and damage resistant. The holes will not appear on the filter, which may let through the dust and other dangerous particles.
- High filtering efficiency: ePM1 70% (F7) class filter. Even the main original F7 filters have filtering efficiency of 1µm dangerous particles up to 60%. The most analog filters are manufactured from cheap material, which filters less than 50% of these particles and therefore corresponds to the lower ePM2.5 class.
To the filters with metal frame:
- Filters are manufactured from high-quality synthetic filtering media. The most of metal framed filters had media from fiberglass. Fiberglass material can be easily damaged by accidentally touching it.
- Bigger filtering area: lower pressure drops and longer service time. In our filters filtering material is 46 mm height, while in metal-framed filters it is usually about 30 mm. Also, the synthetic frame does not cover the surface area at all!
- Airtight construction. The filter in the metal frame is usually placed without gluing. Therefore, air leakages of dusty air occur nearby frame and media connection area.
- Completely corrosion resistant. Filters with standard galvanized steel metal frames can be affected by corrosion in quite a short period.
- Easily disposable. Filter with metal frame must be disassembled before disposal by separating the metal frame from filter media. It is not very pleasant as the filter is dirty.
Filter replacement manuals: click to download…
Replacement period: replacement period of the air filters depends on ambient air contamination. Usually filters serve for 3-6 months. Standard settings of the air handling unit are 90 days.
- Higher discount is being applied by purchasing more than 10 filter sets. Please contact us directly.