Applicable air handling units: Helios KWL EC 450/500 ECO/PRO/W
Quality level: the same quality as an original filter.
- Supply air filter: 204x455x20 (filter mat), class G4 (coarse 65%)
- Supply air filter: 225x447x48 (panel filter), class F7 (ePM1 70%)
- Extract air filter: 260x384x20 (filter mat), class G4 (coarse 65%)
Manufacturer part numbers:EFS-ELF-KWL7/4-500
- Coarse particles: >99% (dust, pollens)
- PM10 particles: >93% (mold spores, pet dander)
- ePM2.5 particles: >79% (combustion particles)
- ePM1 particles: >55% (smog particles, virus cariers)
Expected service time: 6-8 months (depends on ambient air contamination)
- Type: MPL (deep pleat). Extra-large filtering surface.
- Filtering material: high resistance synthetic material.
- Frame: moisture-resistant cardboard frame (eco-green).
- Filtering material resistant to the growth of microorganisms: complies with VDI 6022.
- Efficiency is tested in an independent laboratory in Germany.
To the most other analog filters:
- A frame is made of water-resistant synthetic material. Operates even at a relative humidity of 100%. Suitable for humid European climate.
- Firmly glued throughout all frame area. Filter construction is airtight and there no leakages of dust and other particles through connections.
- Tested according to the new EN ISO 16890 standard.
- Filters are manufactured from high-quality synthetic filtering media. Such filtering material is much stronger and damage resistant. The holes will not appear on the filter, which may let through the dust and other dangerous particles.
- Low pressure drop: especially with ePM1 60% and ePM1 70% filters.
- Longer servicing term of both supply and extract air filters.
To the filters with metal frame:
- Ecological factor. Filter with synthetic material is easily recyclable.
- Bigger filtering area: lower pressure drops and longer service time.
- Airtight construction. The filter in the metal frame is usually placed without gluing. Therefore, air leakages of dusty air occur nearby the frame and media connection area.
Filter replacement manuals: click to download…
Packing: filters are packed in a cardboard box for long-term storage in a dry environment.
Warranty: 2-year warranty if stored in proper conditions.
Manufactured in EU.
Discounts and VAT:
- VAT rates:
- EU residents: 21%
- Norway residents: 25%
- EU Companies: 0% (except LTU)
- Other Non-EU residents and Companies: 0%.
- A higher discount is being applied by purchasing more than 10 filter sets. Please contact us directly.