Applicable air handling units: Paul Santos (F) 370 DC, Paul Santos (F) 570 DC
Quality level: the same quality as an original filter (High-quality analog filter).
- Supply air filter: 198x500x14.
- Extract air filter: 198x500x14.
Manufacturer part numbers:
- Filter set Coarse 90%/ePM1 70% (G4/F7): 528006180.
Packing: filters are packed in a cardboard box for long-term storage in a dry environment.
- Filter replacement manuals: click to download…Replacement period: replacement period of the air filters depends on ambient air contamination. Usually, filters serve for 3-6 months. Standard settings of the air handling unit are 90 days.
- A higher discount is being applied by purchasing more than 10 filter sets. Please contact us directly.
Advantages of our plastic frame filter: To the most other analog filters:
- Plastic frame. Totally resistant to humidity. Suitable for humid European climate.
- Resistant to deformations. The synthetic frame is more flexible therefore doesn’t crack or deform during transportation and accident drops.
- Antimicrob. Synthetic media do not provide conditions for the growth of microorganisms.
- Firmly glued throughout all frame area. Filter construction is airtight and there no leakages of dust and other particles through connections.
- Tested according to the new EN ISO 16890 standard. Previous EN 779 expired on 01/07/2018. By not providing data according to the new standard filter supplier misleads the customer.
- Filters are manufactured from high-quality synthetic filtering media. Such filtering material is much stronger and damage resistant. The holes will not appear on the filter, which may let through the dust and other dangerous particles.
- High filtering efficiency: ePM1 70% (F7) class filter. Even the main original F7 filters have filtering efficiency of 1µm dangerous particles up to 60%. Most analog filters are manufactured from cheap material, which filters less than 50% of these particles and therefore corresponds to the lower ePM2.5 class.