Sealing rings for DN 125 valves.
One package consists of 3 rings.
- External diameter: Ø142mm
- Internal diameter: Ø80mm
- Manufacturer code: STK100-125
As the extract air valve sealing rings, worn-out air is being sucked in also by the side junction of the valve. Some of the dirt from this air accumulated around the valve. Sealing rings of extract air valves must be replaced periodically to prevent dirt accumulation around the valve at the ceiling.
Replacing the sealing rings:
- Grasp the outside of the valve and pull it out with a twisting motion.
- Remove the sealing ring from the valve or from the duct if it remains in it.
- Insert the new sealing ring into the valve.
- Replace the valve in the same position.