Applicable air handling units: Smarty 2X P.
Quality level: the same quality as an original SALDA filter.
- Supply air filter: 185x168x25.
- Extract air filter: 185x168x25.
Manufacturer part numbers (SALDA filters):
- Coarse 65% (G4): ZFEPF125.
- ePM1 70% (F7): ZFEPF124.
Separate filter sets might be available. Please read more on filter classes…
Packing: filters are packed in a cardboard box for long-term storage in a dry environment.
New advanced synthetic frame made by using automotive technology:
- Damage resistant. It will not crack accidentally dropping it down.
- Totally moisture resistant. Suitable for the most humid climate.
- 5% wider filtration area: lower pressure drops and longer service time.
- Advantages: To the most other analog filters:
- Totally humidity-resistant frame. Suitable for humid European climate.
- Firmly glued throughout all frame area. Filter construction is airtight and there no leakages of dust and other particles through connections.
- Tested according to the new EN ISO 16890 standard. Previous EN 779 expired on 01/07/2018. By not providing data according to the new standard filter supplier misleads the customer.
- Filters are manufactured from high-quality synthetic filtering media. Such filtering material is much stronger and damage resistant. The holes will not appear on the filter, which may let through the dust and other dangerous particles.
- High filtering efficiency: ePM1 70% (F7) class filter. Even the main original F7 filters have filtering efficiency of 1µm dangerous particles up to 60%. Most analog filters are manufactured from cheap material, which filters less than 50% of these particles and therefore corresponds to the lower ePM2.5 class.
- Extra filtration surface. Synthetic frame technology allows no to cover the filtration surface with frame. It means a wider filtration surface, lower pressure drops, and longer servicing time.
To the filters with metal frame:
- Filters are manufactured from high-quality synthetic filtering media. The most of metal framed filters had media from fiberglass. Fiberglass material can be easily damaged by accidentally touching it.
- Bigger filtering area: lower pressure drops and longer service time. In our filters filtering material is 46 mm height, while in metal-framed filters it is usually about 30 mm.
- Airtight construction. The filter in the metal frame is usually placed without gluing. Therefore, air leakages of dusty air occur nearby frame and media connection area.
Filter replacement manuals: click to download…
Replacement period: replacement period of the air filters depends on ambient air contamination. Usually, filters serve for 3-6 months. Standard settings of the air handling unit are 90 days.
- A higher discount is being applied by purchasing more than 10 filter sets. Please contact us directly.