Applicable air handling units: SAVE VTR 300/B.
Quality level: the same quality as an original filter.
- Supply air filter: 146x389x485/2 (Bag Filter), class F7 (ePM1 60%)
- Extract air filter: 135x385x285/1 (Bag Filter), class G4 (Coarse 65%)
Manufacturer part numbers
- ePM1 60% (F7): 212478
- Coarse 65% (G4): 212479
- Coarse particles: >99% (dust, pollens)
- PM10 particles: >93% (mold spores, pet dander)
- ePM2.5 particles: >80% (combustion particles)
- ePM1 particles: >60% (smog particles, virus cariers)
Expected service time: 6-12 months (depends on ambient air contamination)
- Type: Bag filter. Low-pressure drops.
- Filtering material: high resistance synthetic material.
- Frame: moisture-resistant plastic frame.
- Filtering material resistant to the growth of microorganisms: complies with VDI 6022.
- Efficiency is tested in an independent laboratory in Germany.
To the most other analog filters:
- A frame is made of thick, water-resistant plastic. Operates even at a relative humidity of 100%. Suitable for humid European climate.
- Firmly glued throughout all frame area. Filter construction is airtight and there no leakages of dust and other particles through connections.
- Tested according to the new EN ISO 16890 standard.
- Filters are manufactured from high-quality synthetic filtering media. Such filtering material is much stronger and damage resistant. The holes will not appear on the filter, which may let through the dust and other dangerous particles.
To the filters with metal frame:
- Airtight construction. The filter in the metal frame is usually placed without gluing. Therefore, air leakages of dusty air occur nearby the frame and media connection area.
- Corrosion-resistant. Top important if you live near coastal areas with high chloride corrosion risk.
- Higher hygiene level: microorganisms do not have a place to grow.
Filter replacement manuals: click to download…
Packing: filters are packed in a cardboard box for long-term storage in a dry environment.
Warranty: 2-year warranty if stored in proper conditions.
Manufactured in EU.
Discounts and VAT:
- VAT rates:
- EU residents: 21%
- Norway residents: 25%
- EU Companies: 0% (except LTU)
- Other Non-EU residents and Companies: 0%.
- A higher discount is being applied by purchasing more than 10 filter sets. Please contact us directly.