If you have any question regarding our products, please contact us by an email email@example.com. We will respond in 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Find an answer to the most of questions on our products, maintenance and replacement. If you may not find an answer here please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ordering and maintenance
1. How to find data of the filter on my ventilation unit?
There are several ways to identify what filter do you need:
- First, please check technical label of your ventilation unit. It identifies product name, so you may check if it matches with the units’ name in our product information. Nevertheless, some manufacturers may not update product name by changing filters sizes, so please always check actual filter measurements.
- The other way you may check technical data on the maintenance manual. Look if the product name and filter size matches product description.
- You may also take out the filter and check if its measurements match with measurements in our product information.
Please note, that we accept returns even if you order wrong filter. Please refer to our return policy.
2. Name of my ventilation unit differs from your website, but the filter measurements are the same and ventilation unit look pretty the same. Can I use these filters?
Some of manufacturers of ventilation units produce the same ventilation units to the other brands. Sometimes even the product name remains the same. So generally, the answer is yes. But please contact us before ordering filters in such a case by email email@example.com.
3. Why should I replace the filters?
Filters trap various particles. These particles block air passages through the filter. Therefore, more energy it’s needed to transport the air through the filter. Ventilation unit with contaminated filter uses much more electric energy. Pressure drop through the filter increases due to contamination and eventually at some point unit will stop delivering the air.
4. How often do I need to change the filters?
Commission Regulation (EU) No 1253/2014 requires from ventilation units’ manufacturers to install device that indicates need to change the filter. The main types of indicators are timer and pressure device:
- A timer is usually set for a specified period, for example 90 days. But generally, it recommends changing the filter. So, you may check if the filter is contaminated before changing it and adjust the timer according to actual needs.
- Pressure indicators measure pressure drop through the filter. Therefore, if the indicator shows contamination, you need to change it.
Please note that ventilation unit manufacturer’s warranty may be void if you will not change filters on time. Also, you will face higher energy bills due to contaminated filters.
5. Why my filter gets contaminated so fast?
Filter contamination in general depends on outdoor air quality and its technical characteristics:
- If you are in contaminated areas such as industrial zones, near the roads (especially paved roads), near the construction site, quantity of particle matters is high. Therefore, filters get clogged more often, in some cases even in less than 2 months. It such a pollution is permanent, its recommended to use coarse pre-filter in the system.
- If you are started using more efficient filter, it traps more particles and therefore may clog faster. But nevertheless, you are getting better quality air in your premises on such occasion.
- If you are using cheap filters especially, but not always, from non-EU manufacturers, it may have higher pressure drops. Therefore, it may increase your energy expenses and such filters have shorter service periods before they get clogged.
6. What class of filter do I need?
From July 1st 2018, new EN ISO 16890 standard changed previous EN 779. Therefore, you will notice that the classification of the filters has been changed.
According to a new EN ISO 16890 standard there are 4 classes of air filters: Coarse, ePM10, ePM2.5 and ePM1. Eurovent organization recommends ePM1 supply air filter in the most cases. Coarse or ePM10 filters are usually used as a pre-filters or extract air filters. Please read more on our filter classes or an article how to select filter for your premises.
1. When will my order be delivered?
Usually we process the order in 1 working day. Delivery will be completed in 2-7 working days depending on your location.
2. Which couriers are used to ship the order?
Depending on the region and your selection, we will deliver by using DPD or postal services. In separate case we might use another delivery service, but it will not affect delivery price and period.
3. Is my order insured?
When your order is paid with a credit card then its insured by your credit card company. If some issues during delivery occur, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org. We will find the solution.
1. How can I pay at cleanfilter.eu?
In our web shop you can pay with PayPal, by direct bank transfer or with Mastercard, Visa and American Express credit cards.
On our Payment Methods page we have described the payment methods in more detail.
2. Is it safe to pay at cleanfilter.eu?
Yes! Cleanfilter uses PayPal. They handle all our payments. You are secured that your payments are processed within a safe environment.
1. What is the ultimate deadline for returning an order?
The deadline for cancelling is 14 days. After this term you have another 14 days to return the product in original unused state and packing. For details check our page Delivery and Returns.
2. How Can I return my filter?
You can send an email to email@example.com to inform us that you would like to return your ordered products. We will be then in contact to process your return request.
3. Can I receive back my money when returning goods?
If you are not satisfied about the ordered products and would like to return the goods than this is possible. It is also possible to receive replacement products without any costs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the returning.
4. Can I receive another filter when I am not satisfied?
If you are not satisfied about the quality of our products we would like to know why. Together with you we will look for an acceptable solution which could be that we send you a new set of filters.